Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Error occurred during creation of script metadata.

Hello,

I am using windows server 2012 r2, loadrunner version 12.53 and TruClient web.

I am having a TruClient script, which is developed on the loadrunner version 12.02. I open the script in 12.53 and click on convert button. Error is coming “Error occurred during creation of script metadata.”

I have also attached the screenshot of error.

Can anyone tell me, how to fix this error?

Thanks

0 Likes
5 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Error occurred during creation of script metadata.

Hi,

This message might appear when one of the runtime files of the script is missing or maybe one of the file is read only or occupied by a different process.

Are you able to run the script successfully in VuGen without converting it?

Can you save a copy of the script and try converting it then?

Thanks,

Shlomi

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Hello,

I tried to run the script without converting it, but still I am getting the same error.

The error is coming only for this script not for other scripts.

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Please zip the script (all files) and attach it here. with png extension (e.g. script_name.zip.png)

I will have a look

Regards,

Shlomi

0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Hi,

Does anyone got the solution for this issue??

i m also getting this error.

Thanks.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Valued Contributor.. Valued Contributor..
Valued Contributor..

I started getting this error when upgraded to 12.53 patch 4.  For us, it occurs in VUGen when where trying to save while in the developer mode for TruClient IE. It says access to patch '.....Script_Name\resultSnap\interation 1' is denied. I click on the "OK" button everything looks fine.

Not sure if anybody else has same issue. 

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.