Highlighted
Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

Error while replay for Java Vuser protocol

Hi All,

When I am hitting replay button in vugen , I am getting below error in pop up screen :

"VuGen lost communication with the debugger and switched to "Design" state. You can continue to work with your scripts or start replay again."

I am getting this error in JAVA Vuser protocol only. Other potocols are working fine (I checked with web services) .I am using 32 bit machine and earlier (2 days back) it was working fine for me. Any suggestions to resolve this issue is appreciated.

Attaching here screenshot of error and Vugen log .text file created at temp location.

0 Likes
6 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Error while replay for Java Vuser protocol

I have the same problem. Did you find any soloution for that?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

I suggest opening a support ticket

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.. Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

Might be handsome to show the details as well in your remark. You are aware that java 1.8.x is not supported with Step By Step and debugging?

Signature:
Reward community members who take time to respond and help.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

I did not find any solution yet. This problem was intermittent for me. Sometimes it was working sometimes I was facing same issue. Finally I moved to another tool for this specific JMS project.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

A incident was raised with HP. But they responded very late and I was running out of the time.  Anyways raising ticket with HP coudnt resolve my problem. 

I am using jdk 1.7 only.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Please post the "more details" - it can help.

Also, if possible, attach the VuGen log, i.e.: %TEMP%\HP.LR.VuGen.log

Regards,

Igor Markov
R&D Manager, Performance Engineering Core
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.