Error while replaying Truclient scripts.
I am facing an issue as below (truclient :LR 12.50)
I have some scripts recorded in truclient and it is working well with controller and I am using it for execution.
However, when I try to debug it sometimes to make some changes, and i keep a breakpoint in develop script
mode (say stop 10) , so i played upto step 10 and when I am replaying from step 11, it is showing the below screen on the page:
ervice cannot be reached
What has happened?
URL https://****************/sap/crm_ui_frame/BSPWDApplication.do call was terminated because the corresponding service is not available.
- The termination occurred in system QC1 with error code 400 and for the reason Session not found.
- The selected virtual host was 0 .
What can I do?
- Please select a valid URL.
- If it is a valid URL, check whether service /sap/bc/bsp/sap/crm_ui_frame/BSPWDApplication.do is active in transaction SICF.
- If you do not yet have a user ID, contact your system administrator.
Error Code: ICF-NF-https-iCH00SQC1B_QC1_02-v0-d20180504-t134938-s400-rSession not found-X:005056BF1BC71ED893F1F4A90683639F_005056BF1BC71ED893F1F4A90684239F_1-x:28914FE84690F115839F005056BF1BC7
HTTP 400 - Session not found
Your SAP Internet Communication Framework Team.
Please help me out with this error.
So script works fine when run not in debugger.
The error is a response of the server. So your step 11 reached out but received this error 400. It looks like it gives a cause as well 'Your session' does not exists any more.
At first glance it looks to me as an timing issue, session has timed out due to too long wait between reaching step 10 and continue?
What happens when you put your break point one step further and step from there or you just let it run without any breakpoint in the debugger?
Reward community members who take time to respond and help.
well, that is not the case here, i logged in (breakpoint , it took just 25-30 seconds to login), and now i replay after the breakpoint and I am getting the error.
i tried moving at different points, but finidng the same issue.
there are two similar scripts, one is having this issue and one is not. i want to find out why despite of all the steps and settings being the same.
It sounds like the script in which it does not work is corrupted. You may consider opening support call.
You can also try the following:
1. Backup the script that is assumed to be corrupted
2. Delete the non-working steps from it.
3. Save the script and close TruClient browser.
TruClient is supposed to delete the object identification data for the object that was referred to from that step you deleted. Unless there are more steps referring to the same object. Assuming it was deleted the next steps will help.
4. Open the script again.
5. Open also the script in which it is working fine
6. Export the relevant steps from the working script
7. Import to the non-working script.
8. Replay again
If it is not working now as well, I assume TruClient R&D need to have a look and surgically edit the script to make it work