Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Error while retrieving body -- can not parse output parameters

While performing a Soap request, I am receiving the following error which is causing the replay to fail:

Action.c(9): Error:InvokeMethod failed: org.xml.sax.SAXException: wrong number of arguments
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: wrong number of arguments
Action.c(9): Error:InvokeMethod failure: AXIS engine threw an exception.
Action.c(9): Error:Internal error, please call customer support. Details: Error while retrieving body -- can not parse output parameters
Action.c(9): Error:Web service call "GetAvailability_101" execution failed

The snapshot shows the request and response, and they are correct.  I do notice, however, that the response is not getting written to a parameter.

Any idea why it is erroring, even though the web service call is indeed succeeding?

Thanks,

Cody-

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.. Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

Please check the xml header. It should be like this

<?xml version="1.0" ?>

Also check the wsdl, endpoint, soap action configured propertly.  

Thank you,
NaveenKumar Namachivayam | www.QAInsights.com
Learn TruWeb - my Udemy Course "Performance Testing using TruWeb" | https://www.udemy.com/performance-testing-using-truweb/?couponCode=YOUTUBE
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.