Highlighted
New Member.

Events are not recording

Hi All,

When i started recording a script "Events are no trecording" and at the same time script also not generating anything.

i have tried removing anit virus,

changing win/socket level data,

SSL2, 3

tried in all the browsers also.(IE 11, mozilla and chrome) in Win 10.

while the same script once recorded in Windows 7 and it given an error with 403 forbidden pls suggest me how to resolve this also

Could you plese suggest me how to carry over...................

0 Likes
8 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Events are not recording

Make sure you are using latest version of Loadrunner (atleast LR12)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor

Hi,

Try change the recording option from HTML to URL or URL to HTML. See whether its makes any different or not.

Regards

mB

0 Likes
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

I reboot the computer where vugen is installed this hepls from time to time...the hp support poeple have also an tool which checks your computer...maybe that can help you can download it from the knowhow website...

0 Likes
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

0 Likes
Highlighted
New Member.

Thank u

0 Likes
Highlighted
New Member.

Thank U & Wil try

0 Likes
Highlighted
New Member.

Hi,

its given an eeror with "Don't have a permission to access."

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Hi,

Even am facing this issue since long time now. So used LR-detect and please find the attachement html for the report.

It would be of great help if this issue is solved.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.