Cadet 2nd Class Cadet 2nd Class
Cadet 2nd Class

Excel 2010 crashes when launched from Loadrunner 11.52

Hi,

I am trying to record SmartView session using vugen 11.52. But when I try to launch excel 2010 from load runner, excel application crashes. Could anyone help me out with this.Would really appreaciate your help.

0 Likes
3 Replies
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

It's not easy to find the reason from your description. Could you try to attach a dump file?

You can use procdump utility to generate it.

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/dd996900.aspx

0 Likes
Cadet 2nd Class Cadet 2nd Class
Cadet 2nd Class

Please find the attached doc for more information. Is Excel 2010 supported by Load runner? Thanks again.

0 Likes
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Hello
There are few security issues with this version and this may not work, disable DEP, UAC and antivirus, if the issue persist then open a case with support but be aware that this might not work.

regards
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.