Highlighted
Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

Export to InfluxDB command line does not work

Jump to solution

I am trying to get the command line export to InfluxDB working.

I am using the command line below, but "Raw Results Exporter" hangs.

It simply show"Influx server is active" & nothing else happens.

LrRawResultsExporter -source_dir C:\BCU\LR_Results\Results_2020-08-10_14_07_20 -to_influx -influx_url http://127.0.0.1:8086 -user admin -password PWD

Export to InfluxDB works fine from the Controller UI, however there I am specifying the database name.

I see no option in the command line to specify the database

0 Likes
1 Solution
3 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi there - check the help center on the CLI export method. When the exporting is done, check your Influx instance. You may see a db with the following naming convention: "<name of folder>_<timestamp>, where timestamp is formatted as yyMMddHHmmss".

I suggest you add an Idea to our LRP Idea Exchange to add "db name" as parameter for the CLI export.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

I wanted to update you on this. We found an issue with the documentation and you just need to add the -database parameter. It should be updated now on our Help Center. 

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.