Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Extension: GWT - ERROR [GWT_DFE] - During Script Regeneration (LoadRunner 11.5)

Hi, I get error, provided below, in generation log.

!!!!!! Web Error: ERROR - DFE !!!!!!

Extension: GWT - ERROR [GWT_DFE] - java.lang.ClassCastException: com.hp.dfe.PathToFile cannot be cast to java.lang.Comparable

!!!!!! Error End !!!!!!

!!!!!! Web Error: ERROR - DFE !!!!!!

Extension: GWT - ERROR [GWT_DFE] - java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: com.hp.dfe.CodeGenLoggerInterfaceBridge.nativeLog([BI)V

!!!!!! Error End !!!!!!

I configured .WAR file in chain configuration, added chain to Body and Header code generation.

Checked Headers in advanced settings for x-gwt-permutation

I also tried to add all .jar files .class files and .gwt.rpc as described in VuGen > Protocols > Web Protocols > How to use GWT-DFE, but still get this error.

gwt is structure remains as it was recorded, body requests remains unclear (I.e,   =7|0|18|http://xxxxxx//|4278/........)

It would be great if anyone could point to solution. Probably you already encountered this error and solved problem. Do not hesitate to share your experience 😉

Thanks in advance!!!

0 Likes
8 Replies
Highlighted
New Member.

Re: Extension: GWT - ERROR [GWT_DFE] - During Script Regeneration (LoadRunner 11.5)

Hi Eugene,

What version of GWT is your AUT developed in?

And what version of Java?

I think I am familiar with a part of your problem,
if you open a support case I will be able to verify it.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any further questions.

Thanks,

Oded Keret
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Extension: GWT - ERROR [GWT_DFE] - During Script Regeneration (LoadRunner 11.5)

Hi Odet, we currently use Java 1.5 and GWT 2.3.0 

Best regards! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
New Member.

Excellent.

We have a hotfix that will hopefuly solve your problem.

Please open a support case and contact me by email so that I can make
sure it is propogated to me.

Best regards, 

Oded Keret
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

I am getting this same error on LR 11.5 when I am trying to replay a script that includes GWT.

Action.c(64): Error -27040: Data Format Extension: Extension: GWT - ERROR [GWT_DFE] - java.lang.ClassCastException: com.hp.dfe.PathToFile cannot be cast to java.lang.Comparable

[MsgId: MERR-27040]
Action.c(64): Error -27040: Data Format Extension: Extension: GWT - ERROR [GWT_DFE] - com.hp.dfe.PathToFile cannot be cast to java.lang.Comparable

Action.c(64): Error -27040: Data Format Extension: Extension: GWT - ERROR [GWT_DFE] - java.lang.ClassCastException: com.hp.dfe.PathToFile cannot be cast to java.lang.Comparable

Action.c(64): Error -27040: Data Format Extension: Extension: GWT - ERROR [GWT_DFE] - failed to read as a response

Does this still require a hotfix to remedy? I am running on java 1.6 and GWT 2.4.0.

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

So I have opened a ticket with no success so far. I got the latest update that was the hotfix mentioned above and still no change. I get the same error and am not able to test our GWT apps. Any input towards what might be causing this problem would be appreciated since it was advertised that GWT could now me used with LR. It was the reason why we upgraded.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

This thread seems to have died without a resolution. Was there anything to solve these problems or do we assume it is still not working as advertised?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi

The enhancement request opened for this issue  is in completed state.

Enhancement is included in LoadRunner 11.52

Kind regards,

HPE Support
If you haven’t tried it yet, come and join us in our entitled forums at Support Customer Forums

If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution and give Kudos to the author for their assistance.
0 Likes
Highlighted
New Member.

Re: Extension: GWT - ERROR [GWT_DFE] - During Script Regeneration (LoadRunner 12

Hi,

I am also facing the same issue. JRE version 1.8.

Kindly help.

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.