Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Failed Transaction not showing up in Detailed Report

Jump to solution

Hello,

I executed 10 script ,single user for each script and couple of transactions failed to execute. When i try to generate Detailed Report , i see that failed transaction are not reported on the report. Is this expected?

Please see attached report

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Failed Transaction not showing up in Detailed Report

Jump to solution

Hi @snps,

Can you please send the complete report? If you cannot share it send me a  private message and we will continue there.

Some of the report items contain only passed transactions by default and some contain all. It is all configurable and can be controlled by you. Check Analysis Menu > Report Templates.

Regards,
Shlomi

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi @snps,

Can you please send the complete report? If you cannot share it send me a  private message and we will continue there.

Some of the report items contain only passed transactions by default and some contain all. It is all configurable and can be controlled by you. Check Analysis Menu > Report Templates.

Regards,
Shlomi

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Jump to solution

It worked, thanks @Shlomi Nissim

Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

Glad to hear

0 Likes
Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

Jump to solution
Shlomi,
We use StormRunnerLoad in cloud.
In the report we get all transactions by default but we need also to be able to switch to report only passed transactions. Is this possible?

Thanks,
Adam
0 Likes
Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

Jump to solution
I found it. This is possible by using New Dashboard & Report.
Total transactions
Passed transactions

Adam
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.