Highlighted
Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

Failed to connect to proxy xx.com:80 - connect() failed (iErrorCode: [10060] Connection timed out

Jump to solution

Hi,

I have recorded a Web HTTP/HTML script at the moment which goes to some of our external sites outside our firewall and performs a few navigation functions. Each time I replay the script it progresses through about four of the different URLs involved then I get an error saying - Failed to connect to proxy xx.com:80 - connect() failed (iErrorCode: [10060] Connection timed out). Retrying with next proxy.

The script then hangs and will not progress any further (I have to kill the HP.Utt.StandaloneDebugger.exe process to get VuGen working correctly again). I have set the correct pac file location, set user authentication, and tried adjusting request connect and response timeouts as well as the HTTP Keep Alive Timeout. Additionally I have used web_set_user() function for the url in question to try and stop the issue but without success.

The script is recorded using LR12.53. Has anyone come across this before or know how to resolve?

Thanks

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

Re: Failed to connect to proxy xx.com:80 - connect() failed (iErrorCode: [10060] Connection timed ou

Jump to solution

Hello, 

It looks like you're using automatic configuration script for the proxy setting.

Could you change the Rutime Setting->Internet Protocol->Proxy to "Use proxy server" and specify a certain proxy server in you intranet?

Regards,

Bingle(LoadRunner R&D)

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

Re: Failed to connect to proxy xx.com:80 - connect() failed (iErrorCode: [10060] Connection timed ou

Jump to solution

Hello, 

It looks like you're using automatic configuration script for the proxy setting.

Could you change the Rutime Setting->Internet Protocol->Proxy to "Use proxy server" and specify a certain proxy server in you intranet?

Regards,

Bingle(LoadRunner R&D)

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi Bingle,

I tried your solution and the script now works perfectly!

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Joe

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.