Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

Failed to open new connection:::Loadrunner Vugen SAP GUI protocol, facing error in replay playback!!

Hello Experts,

I am facing error in SAP GUI protocol scripting while replaying back the recorded script. I am successfully able to record the script using SAP GUI protocol but facing the following errors in replaying back the script.

Action.c(4): Error: Failed to open new connection to server
Action.c(4): Error: Failed to get active window
Action.c(4): Error: Failed to find SapGui component by ID "sbar"
Action.c(4): Error: Failed to get the status bar text
Action.c(4): Error: Failed to get active window

Note : I am able to replay the recorded script successfully, when checking the "Replay using running SAPlogon application" in the Run time Settings - > General - > Advanced section.

All I want is to reply the script successfully without checking the above mentioned option in run time settings !!

Kindly help me resolve this issue.

Thanks in advance !!

Labels (2)
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.