Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Failed - unspecified error

Hi,

I am using Loadrunner 12.53, TruClient protocol.

Getting this error: “Click on save ** failed - unspecified error”

After click on Save, I have a wait for object also.

How to fix it?

Thanks

0 Likes
5 Replies
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

Re: Failed - unspecified error

You can try to change the ID method for this object, if this error still exists, please try to replace or record the object again.

Thanks & Regards,

Tezeen

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor..

Hi,

I got this error in "Wait for object" step and end event is "action complete".

I change the ID method for the object, but still sometimes, I get this error.

How to fix it?

Thanks 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Try recording Level 3, while wait increase time to 150 from default (I guess it is 20 by default)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor..

Hi,

I got an error in Wait for object, step and end event is "action complete".

"Failed - unspecified error"

How to fix it?

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi,

The end event for "Wait for Object" step is always Action Completed. TruClient waits until the object is found or timeout occurs. In case the object appears on screen the wait is completed hence "Action Completed" is announced. In case the object does not appear on screen or TruClient fails to find it for some reason, timeout happens, the action is not completed and an error occurs.

In order to avoid it, you should try using a different object identification metod or wait for a different object that is more likely to be found.

Regards,
Shlomi

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.