Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Firefox has disabled truclient

I can no longer use truclient in HP V User Generator. On firefox I get the message "HP TruClient could not be verified for use in Firefox and has been disabled".

It sent me to this link for more information: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/add-on-signing-in-firefox?as=u&utm_source=inproduct

I didn't do anything I just noticed my scripts wern't working in the controller and tried to play them in the user generator and got this.

I have tried the solution at the bottum of the more information page and it hasn't worked. (I am on a work computer so it doesn't let me change the files).

Anyone else had this problem? What can I do?

Tags (1)
0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Firefox has disabled truclient

Can it be that the firefox-version in LoadRunner have got updated to a never version (where the addon is not supported).

My first action would have been to reinstall LoadRunner on that machine.

Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Ol,aBerggren is right. Your firefox version was most likely upgraded (as a result of usage outside of LoadRunner probably).

You do not need to re-install the whole product, altough it will solve the issue. If you have the setup files you can simply copy the firefox folder from it, Delete the folder located under <LR_HOME>\bin and restore the copy from the sertup files

Regards,

Shlomi

Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Thanks for the confirmation and the easier way of restoring the Firefox browser.

Lets hope that this solves jjfdjklfsd problems also.

Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Thanks for the responses. Getting in touch with the help desk so hopefully will be able to try out your suggestions. (Can't do anything at the moment as remotely loggin in)

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.