Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Fix "wait" times in Truclient : are they ignored when reporting transaction duration?

Jump to solution

Hi,

Protocol: truclient

In order to succesfully reply a script, I had to add several steps of "wait".

I suppose those extra times are by default ignored when reporting the transaction duration.

Could you please confirm my above statement?

Thanks

Lara

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Re: Fix "wait" times in Truclient : are they ignored when reporting transaction duration?

Jump to solution

Hello Larawiss,

Your statement is correct, the fixed wait steps added to the script will be ignored on the Transaction Response Times,

In case you want to confirm I am adding a zip file that includes: Test script and Test scenario.

There you can run a 2 minutes test and analyze the results and you will see the wait is not being mesured on the TRT.

Thank you,

HP Support

If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Fix "wait" times in Truclient : are they ignored when reporting transaction duration?

Jump to solution

Hello Lara,

Thank you for your post.

If you add the "wait" inside the transaction, yes is going to be reflected on the report. But if you add the "wait" outside of each transaction, this wait is going to be ignored on the report.

Regards,

Daniela Gómez Alvarado
Customer Support Engineer

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

Hello Larawiss,

Your statement is correct, the fixed wait steps added to the script will be ignored on the Transaction Response Times,

In case you want to confirm I am adding a zip file that includes: Test script and Test scenario.

There you can run a 2 minutes test and analyze the results and you will see the wait is not being mesured on the TRT.

Thank you,

HP Support

If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

Sorry, what you replied goes without saying. I meant INSIDE the transaction.

Lara

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.