Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

GUI Bundle for JAVA based application

Dear Team,

I am working on a JAVA RMI based application performance test. I can not use JAVA Vuser protocol of Loadrunner since the source code/classes for this application is not available.

Also, JAVA record /replay protocol is not supporting this application and script is not getting recorded.

Could you suggest if the UFT scripts for this JAVA application can be reused using GUI bundle of performance center.

Scripting with help of UFT is possible for this application. And the only option left is to reuse the scripts of UFT with help of GUI bundle.

Could you suggest.

Thanks

Priyanka

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Re: GUI Bundle for JAVA based application

Hi

Check the licence cost first . I know we can execute the uftscripts from controller .not sure of performance centre.. ..but it needs two licence.one is qtp and another is controller. Qtp can have one licence per machine. So u can use only 1user per terminal. Think before going for it.

Regards
Raghul
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.