Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Get Multiple values from Parameter File from a single column based on a criteria

Hi

I have a parameter file with the following columns

For each region i am supposed to pass 20 different Resourceid with speciality matched as in the row as shown below so i can make the API Call . Any idea how to make it happen. I know i can create twenty different Params , but i am not prefering that . Is there a way to read a particular colum completely based on region.

web_add_header("X-specialty","{speciality1},{speciality2}");//
web_add_header("Connection","keep-alive");
web_add_header("Accept-Language","en");
web_add_header("X-ibm-client-id","db1fa619-2c09-42c8-b23a-1b2aae92d4f4");
web_add_header("X-correlationId","load");
web_add_header("Accept","*/*");
web_add_header("Content-Type","application/json");
web_add_header("X-resourceId","{resourceid1},{resourceid2}");

web_add_header("X-regionCode","{Region}");

Region RSRC_ID SPECIALITY

GA 8384401 PAIN MANAGEMENT

MA 8384435 Internal Medicine

NW 8385039 MENTAL HEALTH

GA 8385575 Family Medicine

NC 8385626 Family Medicine

SC 8385675 Urology

CO 8385726 General

MA 8385911 Urgent Care

NC 8386128 Hospital Medicine

NC 8388710 Emergency Medicine

NW 8388812 CARDIOLOGY

SC 8389197 Family Medicine

SC 8389231 General

GA 8389331 EMERGENCY MEDICINE

Thanks in advance

Nav

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.. Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

Re: Get Multiple values from Parameter File from a single column based on a crit

I hope this screen recording will answer your question. https://cl.ly/qWQF 

Thank you,
NaveenKumar Namachivayam | www.QAInsights.com
Learn TruWeb - my Udemy Course "Performance Testing using TruWeb" | https://www.udemy.com/performance-testing-using-truweb/?couponCode=YOUTUBE
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.