Highlighted
New Member.

Getting TE Connection error for RTE protocol in Controller

Hi All,

Currently Iam working on RTE protocol for one of my project. Scriot is working in VUGen, but when Iam executing the same script for 50 users in controller iam getting below error.

Can anyone help me on this.

vuser_init.c(23): Error: TE_connect failed after 1 tries. Retrying.
Reason: Unable to connect to host.
The error message is: Connection closed by host.
During connection of comm-type = telnet;host-name = MPQAAPP;terminal-id = ;set-window-size = true;security-type = unsecured;terminal-type = hp 700/96;terminal-model = hp 700/92;login-command-file = ;terminal-setup-file = ;

Thanks & Regards,

K. Srinivas Reddy.

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor

Re: Getting TE Connection error for RTE protocol in Controller

Hi,

Can you go to the LG and do a telnet to the server you want to loadtest ? see whether thats is working ? It could be you telnet using the server name and LG cannot translate the server name to IP address ?

Please check telnet or run the vugen script at the LG.

Regards

mB

0 Likes
Highlighted
New Member.

Re: Getting TE Connection error for RTE protocol in Controller

We are executing Loadtest for 50 users and we are seeing that after 10 users we are getting TE Connection error for RTE protocol in Controller.

Is there any setting we need to do on the LINUX where the application is deployed. 

Please help me.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.