Highlighted
Visitor.

Getting error in Performance Center while running Users using True Client Protocol

Hello,

I am facing following error while running VUsers in Performance Center using True Client script:

t=00141644ms: Error -205177: APIError: T

APIError

at chrome-extension://opmdjnhpgoamlkjpphnnhohdcgnimbbj/RRE/content/infra/Utils.js:13:36

at chrome-extension://opmdjnhpgoamlkjpphnnhohdcgnimbbj/RRE/content/infra/Utils.js:320:3

While calling handlers in TC_NS.RuleEngine dispatch, event=[TC_NS.Event type="chrome/on-native-msg/writeConvert" target="[object Object]"], handler=

addOnetimeEventListener: type=chrome/on-native-msg/writeConvert, function=function (response) {

handleResponse(response, callback, responseType, throwExactError);

}       Snapshot Info [MSH 1 0]    [MsgId: MERR-205177]

Details:

Version: v.12.50

Protocol- TrueClient Web Protocol, Chromium browser

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Getting error in Performance Center while running Users using True Client Protocol

Hi

The API “writeConvert” that appears in the error message you added, is usually used to write snapshots to file. For some reason, it seems to fail on the your machine.

Does it happen on replay in Vugen as well, or just when running the whole test?

Can you try one run without replay snapshots and see if the error still occurs. If the issue disappears, it can help in further investigation

Thanks,

Lior

0 Likes
Highlighted
Visitor.

Re: Getting error in Performance Center while running Users using True Client Protocol

Hello Lior,

Thanks for Info.

The script is fine working in VUgen but its failing on Performance center even I tried with 1 user too.

I tried to run without replay snapshot but still same error persist.

Can you please help me out here.

Thanks,

Ganesh Mhaise

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Getting error in Performance Center while running Users

Sorry for the late reply

I believe the issue is related to the length of the Vuser temporary path.

Please watch TruClient troubleshooting webinar (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CI86Fga867I&t=1199s) and see if it helps

Shlomi

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.