Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Getting issue when running test in HP ALM with Citrix scripts

Hi,

Getting issue in Load Test while working with citrix scripts in my project. Scripts are running fine in my local machine. When I run the test in HP ALM they are failing with timeout issue or window not found issue.

Load runner version: 11.52

HP ALM Version: 11.52

Citrix client version is 12.1.44

Resolution selected in Vugen(Default): 1024x768

Resolution in my local machine: 1352x666

Resolution in LG machine: 1260x922

I ran the test with Extended log, long wait times and increased coonection timeout seconds. When I check for error screen shots in Vuserlog I am getting blank screen as if it waited for next window.

Please help me on this.

Regards

0 Likes
5 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Getting issue when running test in HP ALM with Citrix scripts

Hi!

Please, try to adjust the same Windows resolution, color settings, fonts on LG machine as on the Vugen machine, where your script was recorded.

Best regards,

Mikhail

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi UsMikh,

We don't have access to LG machines, as they are maintained by support team. They told changing the resolution on LG machines is not possible. Is there any other alternative to resolve the issue??

Regards

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi,

can you, please, zip the script folder and attach it. I will take a look.

Best regards,

Mikhail

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi UsMikh,

Please find the script in the attachments.

Regards

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi,

i've taken a look at you script - everything seems ok.

Another suggestion - try to adjust resolution on you local machine to be the same as on LG. Re-record the script and do a load testing. 

Best regards,

Mikhail

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.