New Ranks & Badges For The Community!
Notice something different? The ranks and associated badges have gone "Star Fleet". See what they all mean HERE
Highlighted
Cadet 3rd Class
Cadet 3rd Class

Getting "returnToUrl" in TruClient script playback, but works OK manually

Hello,

I have an application which takes a user/password login.  I can do it manually and I have successfully recorded a script that logs a user in.  But, when I play the script back, it returns to the login page with a "returnToUrl."

Some details:

FireFox (52.0.1 (32-bit)

LoadRunner 12.53

HTTPS is enabled

Any clues about getting around this?

Thanks

Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Captain Captain
Captain

Hello,

I assume that the authentication you are trying to perform fails and you are redirected to the return-url page. 

Are all the necessary steps for performing the authentication recorded?
Are all the steps executed successfully - especially the type username and password ones?
Can you let us know what kind of authentication is your application using?

Regards,
Hristo

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.