Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Google chrome

Hi,

HP Load Runner ver 11 support Google chrome?

Tags (1)
0 Likes
9 Replies
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Yes for Web/HTTP. Be sure to check the Product Availability Matrix located in the Software Support Online site under Manuals when looking for supported versions.

Cheers,

Shane Evans

Product Manager

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Hi Evans,

I was serching for support recording on chrome with Vugen 11 but I didn't find support matrix for browsers supported by vugen. I serched under Manuals, I found readme, user guide about vugen but no browser recording support information. 

Searching in the board I found your post. Could you help me and give me the link of the support matrix you wrote about ?

thanks in advance

Viviana

Vjvjen
0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

My apologies. Chrome 11 is supported in LoadRunner 11, Patch 4, but this was somehow not published in the public Product Availability Matrix (PAM). We are in the process of reviewing how and where the PAM is published, to make it more accessible and detailed for the public. I expect this to be resolved soon.

If you have any issue obtaining the support you need, send me a personal message here.

Cheers,

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

hi, I needed to record using chrome browser.. I think i have till LRVUG_00028.zip.. This doesnt record..can you help?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

You might want to raise a support ticket if you are having issues recording with the latest release.

Shane Evans

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi,

We have LoadRunner 11.0 with Patch 4 installed. According to this post, we have Google Chrome 11.0 installed on our machine. Unfortunately, we are still not able to record anything using LR.

The application on which we wish to perform recording can only work on Google chrome.

Is there anything I am missing out on? Any setting or something?

P.S. Please check the attached file for the error message.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

obtain bbhook.dll for Vugen from HP suport and it should work fine.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi,

I need to know whether Load runer version 11 is compatible with google chrome? As I have got a task of recording a mobile apllication whih only needs to be recorded by usig chrome browser.
When I select Win32 applications and set the executable path of Chrome and click record..

What I see is... No events or only 1 or 2 events getting captured with no application getting opened . The application is not getting launched...I only see the untitled google chrome page....

Please help.

Also I have got to do some Proof of Concept work on this site..So,please let me know what all you think with this issue?

or What all should I try?

Do I have to update the load runner version now or some settings need to be changed?

Please Help !

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

As i mentioned in the parallel thread, the 11.0x release is no longer supported. In order to achieve Chrome compatibility and in order to get support in general, you need to upgrade, preferably to 12.02 or 12.50.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.