Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

HELP NEEDED!! Unable to group steps in function with TruClient.

I am developing LoadRunner scripts with TruClient. I overcame many, many problems, but managed to create scripts which use functions from a library named "SRG". Now, in another script I AM using function calls from this library:

Library1.png

But when I then try to group other steps in the same scripts in a function, I AM NOT ABLE TO CHOOSE THE SRG LIBRARY:

Library.png

I cannot name the library "SRG" because the library already exists! OF COURSE IT EXISTS! But I obviously cannot use the library "SRG" as an existing library!!

How can I fix this cumbersome problem??

PLEASE I NEED HELP!!!!!!

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: HELP NEEDED!! Unable to group steps in function with TruClient.

Hi,

What you want to do is to add a new function under SRG function library.

In the create new function dialog, you should select existing libray, pick SRG, and add your new function

Regards,

Shlomi

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Maybe it is not clear from the screenshot: I CAN NOT SELECT THE  SRG FUNCTION LIBRARY! It is greyed out, when clicking on it nothing happens. Again: I cannot select an existing library in the "create new function"- dialog! Although the library exists!

This is a complete weird behaviour, as I canot select the library  which does exists!!!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Please attach the script and the global function library. I will have a look.

If you can't share the script here p;lease email it to me.

Thanks,

Shlomi

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.