Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

HP Diagnostic Server

Hello,

I'd like to monitor traces of applications requests.

I have installed HP Diagnostic server V9. 30 component on commander mode, I launch the diag server interface on the link localhost:2006

I have also the HP_Diagnostic_Java_9. 30 , but I don't know how to install on the Application server side (the documentation is very complicated)

the application server is for example a Weblogic server on Linux machine, I don't know how to do and I need help

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Re: HP Diagnostic Server

another question: on HPE diagnostic interface, how can I add a new entry with the new agent to monitor ?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: HP Diagnostic Server

You need to install and configure the Diagnostics probe. Once it is configured it registers itself with the Server. You do not need to add an entry manually.

I suggest you Google it or search in this forum where Diagnostics questions are raised more often.

Regards,

Shlomi

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.