Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

HP LoadRunner 12.0.2 controller got "IPC connection to browser process is lost" erorr message

When we used TruClient For IE to record my application, this script would be replayed  as well.

But when we move it into controller and run it on each remote host, controller's console would show me message below.

t=00004307ms: Error -205177:  IPC connection to browser process is lost    [MsgId: MERR-205177]

My environment:

Controller:

Windows 2012 R2

Loadrunner 12.0.2

Windows firewall : domain: off

load generator:

Window 2008 R2

Windows firewall : domain: off

Could you tell me how to fix this issue?

elvis fan

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: HP LoadRunner 12.0.2 controller got "IPC connection to browser process is lost" erorr

1. Please uninstall the following Microsoft updates: KB3049563  KB3038314

2. Contact HP support to get a patch compatible with these updates (to allow re-installing them)

Regards,

Shlomi

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: HP LoadRunner 12.0.2 controller got "IPC connection to browser process is lost" erorr

I have tried option 1 and it still isn't working.

Because our license is from SAP, we don't know our service contract.

So I cannot to ask HP Support to give me patchs.

Could you give me directly address to download it?

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.