Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

HP LoadRunner Community Edition

Hi Team,

I have downloaded “HP LoadRunner 12.53 Community Edition” for learning purpose. One of my client like to run a small load test with 30 users. I know with this edition we can run 50 users for free. My question is can we use community edition to run a small load test for client project or do we have any license clause around it ?

MangK

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: HP LoadRunner Community Edition

Hi

The community license is meant for POCs and small runs to understand the new features of the release.

to my understanding you can use the community edition for a 30 Vusers run. 

if you want to learn more about the licenses, you can view this documentaiton part.

Thansk,

Lior

Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Re: HP LoadRunner Community Edition

You can use the community license for free, forever. Enjoy!

Igor Markov
R&D Manager, Performance Engineering Core
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.