Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

HP Loadrunner Prerequisite

What is the minimum system requirement for Installation of loadrunner?

Do i need to install .net and Microsoft visual C++ after HP Load runner as mentioned in attachment?

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: HP Loadrunner Prerequisite

Hi

The minimal requirment are:

Supported OS:

Windows 7 64bit, Windows Server 2008 R2 64bit, Windows Server 2012 R2 64bit, Windows 10 64b

Supported HW:

4 CPU / 8GB RAM / 50GB Hard Disk (Minimal Supported HW)

The installer takes care of installing the SW pre-requisites,

You should make sure that the operating system you use is updated with the latest MS hotfixes and updates.

Good Luck,

Lior

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Dear Lior,

Do I need to install .net and visual studio.

Right Now i am using 3 GB RAM system. WIll it work?

Regards

Ravi

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi

You don't need to install anything before installing LoadRunner - the LoadRunner installer will install it for you.

3GB will not be enough for a POC I'm afraid, you may be able to run a few users but not enough to fully understand the system's capabilitles.

Hope this helps,

Lior

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.