Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

HP Loadrunner

Hi,

I am using HP Virtual user Generator 11.04 .When i try to record a perfomance script for an application i couldn't connect to that application.The page is loading for hours.But when i try it manually in the same server\machine it is accessible and I am not facing any issues.

Protocol used: Web HTTP|HTML

URL:https://chatrouterv3.inq.com/chatrouter/supervisors/SupervisorApplication.html

Kindly help me on this.

P.S.This thread has been moved from Welcome to the Community > Community Feedback & Suggestions to LoadRunner Support Forum. -HP forum moderator

Tags (1)
0 Likes
14 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: HP Loadrunner

Please try using Ajax TC or  flex protocol.

0 Likes
Highlighted
New Member.

Looks like the site is using flash. try the flex protocol.

Regards,

AJ

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi,

I tried recording with LR11.52 but the application didn't work for me. It tried connecting but failed all the time.

Since it is 100% Flash application you might need to use Flex protocol. 

I cannot verify though.

Thanks,

Boris.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Hi Buzzy,

Thanks a  lot for your suggestion.As you said i tried using flex protocol in VuGeb 11.04.Still it's not connecting to that URL.But manually its connecting,while trying to record from VuGen tool it;s not connecting.I am getting a display message as connecting.... for so long,it is not proceeding to the next step.

Kindly suggest on this.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Hi AJ,
I tried using the Flex protocol too.Still the same issue.The URL is not loading the application completely via VuGen
0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Hi Arjun,
I tried flex protocol,but no use still the application is not loaded fully.

I tried accesing this URL via AJAX Tru Client protocol,but it suggest to update the flash.BUt already the flash player is updated and the application is working fine from Firefox when i tried manually.
Somehow i tried updating agaiin,but i got a message that flash player is laready updtaed.When i tried after this still the firefox browser is saying update flash player.But firefox is connecting the application manually.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

I take my word back..TruClient doesn't support recording activities of the Java applets.(similarly Flash etc.)

The Ajax TruClient protocol does not support Adobe Flash. Adobe Flex is supported by the Flex protocol, but this only deals with the client/ server communication used by many Flash applications and not the client-side interactions of Flash.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi,

The flash application inside browser is trying to connect a server using TLSv1.1 SSL version, that is not supported yet.

Regards,

Sergey

-----
Sergey Kutsos | LoadRunner QA
LoadRunner - Your performance, Our passion!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Hi Sergey,
Any solution for this.It is working fine manually apart from VuGen tool.The application is able to access manually.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I meant it's not supported by VuGen and I don't see any suitable solution for that.

But please wait for other opinions there.

Thanks,

Sergey

-----
Sergey Kutsos | LoadRunner QA
LoadRunner - Your performance, Our passion!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Thanks for your suggestion Sergey.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.