Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

HP ST Loadskript - loading in the HP LR Controller - DotnetExtensionReplay.dll

Jump to solution

New Problem while importing the Service Test Loadskript into the Controller:

i build the skript as well in VuGen and in the HP ST (as loadskript!!) - both skript run in both tools without an error.

When i load the Skript (build in VuGen) -  in the LR Controller - it runs also without an error.

When i load the LoadSkript  (build in HP Service Test )- in the Controller - it runs with two error´s!!

There are two errors (Screenshot in the attachment)

I thought maybe the .net Framework - so i installed the .net framework 4 on the System....same Error.

Anybody an Idea?

thx

Gandalf!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Hello

The first error is the real problem, the second is just a consequence.

first verify if you get this only on vugen or only running from controller, it will come probably only from controller, if so the make sure to have the LoadRunner agent running as process and not as the default service, if even like that it fails try disabling the DEP, UAC and antivirus on the LG and reregister the problematig dll.

normally setting the agent as process solves the problem but you might have to modify the other settings as well and even reregister the dll.

hope this helps

regards

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Hello

The first error is the real problem, the second is just a consequence.

first verify if you get this only on vugen or only running from controller, it will come probably only from controller, if so the make sure to have the LoadRunner agent running as process and not as the default service, if even like that it fails try disabling the DEP, UAC and antivirus on the LG and reregister the problematig dll.

normally setting the agent as process solves the problem but you might have to modify the other settings as well and even reregister the dll.

hope this helps

regards

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Hi,

thx for your reply - i tried to follow your steps

@verify: vugen or Controller.

It s only possible to import skript´s from HP Service Test into the Controller - if you try to import it to the VuGen you get an error message.

(if i build the same WebServies with the Vugen and import it to LR then all is ok - the error occur just when i try to make a load Test with a ST Loadskript)

@LR Agent => Running as a process /

Open ?> Agent Runtime Settings Configuration => "Manuel log in to this machine"  => LoadRunner Agent was sucessfully set as a process......

@reregister

I tried ^^ - i got the error dllserverregister entry point not found

=> i copied the dll into the system32 folder.... No still the same error.

I m new with LR - so i show you my steps i do:

1.)  LoadRunner Agent was sucessfully set as a process......

2.) Open the controller as an Admin

3.) New Script => the LoadTestSkript from HP ST 11.1

4.) Loadgenerator => localhost

5.) Scenario => loadgenerator => Status => Connect

6.) Run the test

Mayby there is a step missing?????

thx for help!

cucu

Xaver

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Solved.

I had contact with the HP Support to solve the problem...

checking if the .netframework on the skripting PC is the same as the LR-Controller PC

etc etc.

No changes at the pc - but now the transcation get the PASSED.

ok solved!

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.