Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

HPE LoadRunner Controller - Rendezvous Point menu selection option greyed out

Hi,

I created a TruClient script that included a rendezvous step.  When I am in "HPE LoadRunner Controller" and view Scenario->Rendezvous... the option is greyed out.  Note I have the Rendezvous step in the Action method.  Can someone tell me why it is greyed out?

Thans

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: HPE LoadRunner Controller - Rendezvous Point menu selection option greyed ou

Hi

is it possible you are running a goal oriented scenario?

also, did you place the rendezvous in your Action block or in the init / end?

Rendezvous in TC are only supported in the main block.

Good luck,

Lior

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Re: HPE LoadRunner Controller - Rendezvous Point menu selection option greyed ou

Hi,

I'm running a manual scenario, and my rendezvous point is in the Action block.  Any ideas why rendezvous is option is still greyed out?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Sorry for the late reply.

Can you please share the name of the Rendezvous point? Can you open the script .usr file using a text editor and seek for the Rendezvous name inside it? 

LoadRunner Controller reads the Rendezvous from the usr files. I assume the issue happens because the Rendezvous was not written to the usr file.

Regards,

Shlomi

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.