Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

HTTP/1.1 302 Moved Temporarily

Hi

i am getting this error  HTTP/1.1 302 Moved Temporarily in snapshot for more please see the attachment

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Re: HTTP/1.1 302 Moved Temporarily

Hello new member @SekharN,

Welcome to the HP Loadrunner community where you can ask questions if you get stuck with HP Loadrunner.

I am not a HP employee, but I am using HP Loadrunner since version 7.

In my spare time I like to help other people, in this community, with HP Loadrunner questions.

This post, from you, is in my opinion not the way how you communicate to this community or any other community.

We have to guess what you wan't, and as a software tester we do not guess.

Please communicate clearly what are you doing, what do you wan't from the community.

Tell also what you did your self, and so on...

If you do that, you get response from other people, or even from me, who are willing to help you.

With kind regards,

Dennis

NB: If this solves your problem / helps you on the way, consider acknowledging with Kudos. To kudo a post, select the thumbs up icon in the gray square by the post in the thread.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi

i am getting this error when i am trying to pass the Seat Random value . if didnt pass the Seat random values i am not getting the error(if i pass the seat random value Not Able to Find value in Server Response but if i didnt pass the random value at that time  i am finding the values in server response )

//<li class="seat available" id="O1-12"><a href="javascript&colon;seat_select('O48','','seat','O1-12','2000','t1/3ZARx/lgegraCmGyvvjAjRJeu9R3dV6ffMGpNRObf9fovPoC5EwveCrzD3yAxuY/bflEZW4Bep4F6WOGlc9dK1bghUKcCTouIM503M2oXW2tzdgxV1MyOZB3PdEdq','241','249285663','0','0');" id="O1-12ZZ" class="tooltip" title="Seat: 48 | Fare: 2000" ></a></li>
     web_reg_save_param("Seat","LB=title=\"Seat:","RB=| Fare: 2000\" >","ORD=ALL",LAST);
        lr_save_string(lr_paramarr_random("Seat"),"Seat1");
    lr_output_message("The Selected Seat is ::: %s",lr_eval_string("{Seat1}"));

Error -35049: No match found for the requested parameter "Payment_Method". Check whether the requested regular expression exists in the response data      [MsgId: MERR-35049]

// <li class="first-child"><a href="#a" onClick="javascript&colon;fnpaymode(1);" class="sel">Credit Cards</a></li>
    // <li><a href="#b" onClick="javascript&colon;fnpaymode(2);">Debit Cards</a></li>
     web_reg_save_param_regexp(
        "ParamName=Payment_Method",
        "RegExp=fnpaymode[(][0-9]+[)];\"[ class=\"sel\"]*>([a-zA-Z ]+)</a>", //RegExp=fnpaymode[(][0-9]+[)];\"[ class=\"sel\"]*>([a-zA-Z ]+)</a>",
        "Ordinal=all",
        SEARCH_FILTERS,
        "Scope=Body",
        LAST);

0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.. Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

You are not doing the correlation in a right way. Hence you are getting that error. Please check the server response and correlate accordingly.

Thank you,
NaveenKumar Namachivayam | www.QAInsights.com
Learn TruWeb - my Udemy Course "Performance Testing using TruWeb" | https://www.udemy.com/performance-testing-using-truweb/?couponCode=YOUTUBE
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.