Highlighted
Visitor.

HTTP/2 GOAWAY

Hi All,

I'm working on the SAP web Application and I'm facing error while executing the scenario through controller error description mentioned below.

Error Details:

Error: 27638 Server https://URL has sent HTTP2 GOAWAY frame with status code "PROTOCOL ERROR"

It is working fine in the Vugen but fails while executing the scenario through controller.

I have iterated the script with 40 Vusers and 40 test data(which is not data dependent). the script contains 8 transactions which is having only display transaction. the same which I tried to execute via controller some of the transaction is failing because of the HTTP2 GOAWAY error(transaction failure rate is 10%).

Tried with fixed think time of 15 sec and 30 sec respectively with 20 users and it worked fine(only few 3-4 transaction failed) in the controller but when I tried with same 20 Users with random think time of recorded think time(30Sec) 50% to 150% the transaction failure rate is more.

Note: We have to execute with random think time.

Any solution for this issue and Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Vinay

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.