Highlighted
New Member.

HTTP 503 error code Intercept

Hello.

I am looking to see if there is a way to disable LoadRunner from sending a HTTP response code error message to the output. We're doing some troubleshooting and these errors are expected at some points but they are clogging up the live error output details window. We want them to not appear in the output details log so we can see other type of errors that could pop up during throubleshooting. It gets sent to the output error log even if logging is disabled.

I can't use a url filter since this is in the login request.

Also, I want to know how to just exclusively handle this error type. There is a setting in Preferences that changes how LR treats HTTP error response codes as warnings but this includes all other HTTP responses.

Is there a way to only exclude the 503 error message from the output ?

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.