Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.. Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

HTTP/HTTPS protocol warning-27077 in VuGen 12.53

Hello community,

I am running into a situation where I would like to get some feedback/advise.

I am currently recording a custom web application that has a lot of javascript embeded in internal environment where there is no internet access.

When replaying I see the warning message as below:
Warning-27077: The "vuser_init" section contains web function(s) when the "Simulate a new user on each iteration" Run-Time Setting is ON. This may produce unpredictable results with multiple iterations [Msgld:MWAR-27077]

Here is the confusing part that I do not quite get it. When replaying, the replay run passed in Vugen. However, when I uploaded to BPM respository in APM then the script failed.

Can someone help me what I am not understanding here and what may cause this? Not quite get it why it passed in VuGen and yet it failed in APM.

Thanks in advance,

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.. Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Re: HTTP/HTTPS protocol warning-27077 in VuGen 12.53

Additional information to add.

When I looked in BPM error summary, I got the following message:

Error Name: One of the proxy specifications is invalid in the string returned by the FindProxyForURL function in the automatic configuration script (neither "PROXY host:port" nor just "host:port").

Error Message: Error-27723: Step download timeout (120 seconds) has expired when downloading resource(s). Set the "Step Timeout caused by resource is a warning" Run-Time Setting to Yes/No to have this message as a warning/error, respectively.

Another useful information is that only one account is accessing the custom web application; therefore there is no concurrent users or multiple users are accessing at the same time at least from my end.

If someone can point me to the right direction, much appreciated.

Thanks,

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.