I am able to access the web application with credentials but when replaying in VuGen 12.53, there is an error message saying
Action.c(12): Error-26630:HTTP Status-Code=401 (Unauthorized) for "https://abcdef.aspx" [Msgid: MERR-26630]
When I tried to access this URL in the recorded Action.c by clicking URL then I was able to access.
It looks like the issue arises only when the recorded script is replaying within VuGen.
HTTP Stauts 401 just means that the page cannot be loaded until right credentials are provided which it did in the recorded script.
Any ideas what's causing this issue?
Thanks in advance,
A last suggestion: Try to record in HTML i.s.o. URL mode (and again test with various NTLM options).
After above failed, I would suggest to open a support ticket.
Reward community members who take time to respond and help.
I would like to share my findings so far. I am currently in the testing phase, but I want to point out a few things.
So far, the script seems to work without issues. I do not get the error message saying HTTP Status=401.
Here is my settings:
-Capture level: WinNet level data
-Recording: URL mode
-Runtime Setting->Preference->Authentication->only checked "use canonical name in SPN"
As mentioned, it is currently being tested but so far no issues and it seems to work. I will update more if I find more information.
I wanted to confirm that above settings resolved the issue.
I've tested for a quite sometimes with above settings and it seems to work without any issue.
Thanks everyone for support and feedback.