Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Help needed on downloading Load Runner Vugen Trial version

Hi Folks,

I'm trying to download Load Runner Vugen Trial version from the site - http://www8.hp.com/us/en/software-solutions/loadrunner-load-testing/index.html

Prior to this download, I did create an account with HP Passport. However, when I click on "Download Now" button, it asks for sign in. When I give my HP Passport login details, it throws an error message saying - "Wrong Password or account is locked".

I'm wondering if the account that I created cannot be used here. Need some urgent help in getting this software download.

Thanks for all the help!

Best,

Vivek Lakshminarasimhan

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Help needed on downloading Load Runner Vugen Trial version

Viviek,

Once you click on “Download” it will redirect you  to “saas.hp.com”. Here you need  to create a new account to be used on saas.hp.com in order to be able to download LR and manage your downloads, unfortunately the accounts from saas.hp.com and HP Passport are not sync.

Thanks,
Vicky

Posted by an HP Professional.

Thank you for using HPSW forums.If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.