Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Help on Truclient Correlation

Say suppose i do scripting for any of the search operations. Search results may vary based on the inputs.

Suppose if i search for continents, it displays asia, africa,antartica,america.If i enter country, the search results differ each time based on the inputs.

I cant get this done with parametrization as the search criteria differ each time. So i need to correlate that.

By googling it, i found that it can be done with evalXpath/eval javascript. But i'm struggling with this as i couldn't understand the meaning of that sysntax.. 

Pls share across, if you know..

Also pls share where can i get the list of javascript functions that can be used in Truclient protocol.

Thanks.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Try to use Toolbox (left side) -> Functions -> Generic Object Action, select an Object of the search results and update the Action to Get Property, this should be able to get the content of the search results and save as a Variable

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.