Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Help with Syntax...

Hello,

I have a Loadrunner script in which i have a FirstName1 and LastName1 paramater.  I need a variable/paramater which will give me the Full Name (FirstName1 + " " + LastName1) that I can use in a Soap call as well as an Email (FirstName1 + "." + LastName1+"@testemail.com").  I am having trouble with the syntax of this, and how to write it back to a paramater or use it as a local variable.

Any help is appreciated.

Cody-

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Re: Help with Syntax...

http://www.programmingsimplified.com/c-program-concatenate-strings

Igor Markov
R&D Manager, Performance Engineering Core
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Thansk for the link, but I have already looked at examples online.  The problem is using the parameters in LoadRunner and adding the space, dot, or @Email parts.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

What about the option to use lr_save_string(<the desired format>, lr_eval_string(param1), lr_eval_string(param2) etc.)

and include in the desired formant %s in the places the string is evaluated?

Thanks,

Oded

0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.. Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

"" a variable/paramater which will give me the Full Name (FirstName1 + " " + LastName1) 

A syntax for FirstName1 + " " + LastName1:
          {FirstName1} {LastName1}
           These are two parameters with a space in between.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.