Highlighted
Member.

Hi, I have been using Loadrunner from a year and need to migrate to Performance center .

Hi, I have been using Loadrunner for a year and need to migrate to Performance center .
Can someone help me out with what is performance center host and  server ?
Also, should the system having the performance center servcr  be isolated from the internal network 
for safety pruposes? I am totally new to peformance center , hence any leads will be apprecaiated . Thanks.

Best Regards

Vishal

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Hi, I have been using Loadrunner from a year and need to migrate to Performance center .

Hello Vishal, 

I can suggest a short meeting to introduce the Performance Center component. 

Please share your email address (you can send it to plv_cost@microfocus.com) and I'll refer back to you with meeting schedule. 

Aliza

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.