Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Hosts used during license request

Hi,

Is there a list of hosts that needs to be communicated with during the license request?

appas-prd-ellb.itcs.softwaregrp.com was opened as we saw it used during the initial request before crashing.
autopasspas-prd-llb.itcs.hpe.com turned up after the first one was granted access.

Befre I request for addition of this host, are there more? (takes a while for requests to be handled, so a complete list is preferable to testing and adding)

TIA
Daniel

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Hosts used during license request

Hi Daniel,

I am trying to find out with AutoPass PAS team.
As far as I understand these two should be sufficient. I have been told autopasspas-prd-llb.itcs.hpe.com is not longer relevant.

Please send me a private message. I would like to hook you up with AutoPass team to troubleshoot it and get it resolved.

Regards,
Shlomi

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

PM sent the other day, but haven't heard anything back. Did mail bounce or something?

Regards,
Daniel

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Hi again,

Still haven't heard anything.

Have however managed to activate a license while I was checking where the license utility were connecting exactly (using fiddler...). No idea why it works with fiddler, but not without.

Can't say I find that as a good solution however ^^

Regards,
Daniel

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.