Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

How Can I do confirguration in MI Listener and Agent Configuration to connect Controller and Loadgen

Hi,

I have installed Load Runner Full Setup version 12.50 in Azure Server. During installation, it asks to provide CA Certificate and SSL Certificate. Could someone tell me How can I get these files? Is there any link between these files and Load generator installation.

When I skipped the CA Certificate steps and installed, from Controller, I am not able to connect Load generator. I got connection failed.

What is the role of MI Listener to establish connection between Controller and Load Generator.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: CA Certificate generation for Load Runner Installation

How Can I use MI Listener to connect Controller and Load generator. Could someone explain me.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.