UPDATE! The community will be go into read-only on April 19, 8am Pacific in preparation for migration on April 21. Read more.
UPDATE! The community will be go into read-only on April 19, 8am Pacific in preparation for migration on April 21.Read more.
Knowledge Partner Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

How to Correlate the highlighted value, What should be the exact Left and Right Boundary Values?

Jump to solution

Hi All,

I am getting the below error message while I am trying to replay the recorded script.

Error -26628: HTTP Status-Code=403 (Forbidden) for "http://usto-papp-pc010:8080/qcbin/servlet/tdservlet/TDAPI_GeneralWebTreatment

I am getting this error even after disabling the security authentication session:

In the registry, under the path: 

‘HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\HP Application Lifecycle Management\Parameters’ you’ll see the following parameters: ‘JVM Option Number X’.

You should create a new parameter called ‘JVM Option Number Y’ (Y is the next serial value exist there), and set its value to: -Dcom.mercury.td.http.authentication=false

And restarted the "HP ALM Service"

When I recorded two similar scripts I found the below highlighted value is changing from script to script and it needs to be correlated.

web_custom_request("TDAPI_GeneralWebTreatment",
		"URL=http://usto-papp-pc010:8080/qcbin/servlet/tdservlet/TDAPI_GeneralWebTreatment",
		"Method=POST",
		"Resource=0",
		"RecContentType=application/octet-stream",
		"Referer=",
		"Snapshot=t1.inf",
		"Mode=HTML",
		"EncType=text/html; charset=UTF-8",
		"Body={\r\n"
		"0: \\0000001C\\0:conststr:GetServerSettings,\r\n"
		"1: \\0000002F\\0:conststr:CFC36757-F193-4DE3-B38B-A8850F7F46B4,\r\n"
		"2: \"0:int:1\",\r\n"
		"3: \"0:int:-1\",\r\n"
		"4: \"0:conststr:\",\r\n"
		"5: \"0:int:-1\",\r\n"
		"6: \\0000006D\\0:conststr:{\r\n"
		"SERVER:\\0000002d\\http://usto-papp-pc010:8080/qcbin/wcomsrv.dll,\r\n"
		"client_machine:USTO334386\r\n"
		"}\r\n"
		",\r\n"
		"7: \"65536:str:0\"\r\n"
		"}\r\n",
		LAST);

Now In few articles I found that this value is captured in below functions web_reg_save_param and web_create_html_param.

I captured in the below way, but I am getting empty values in the output when I replayed the script.

web_reg_save_param("Capture_Request_ID",   "1: \\0000002F\\0:conststr:",  ",   "RB= ,\r\n",   LAST);

web_create_html_param("Capture_Web_Request_ID",   "1: \\0000002F\\0:conststr:",   ",\r\n");

lr_output_message("session id = %s",lr_eval_string("{Capture_Request_ID}"));

lr_output_message("session id = %s",lr_eval_string("{Capture_Web_Request_ID}"));

Please advise.

Regards,

Srihari

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Knowledge Partner

Hi ArJ3N,

Finally I am able to resolve this issue 🙂

As suspected earlier the first request is NOT failing because of the correlation ; it is failing because of the authentication check which was enabled on the ALM Application Server.

Below are the steps I have performed in order to resolve this issue.

1. Edited the registry settings as specified in my previous post.

2.Added the line set JAVA_OPTS=%JAVA_OPTS% -Dcom.mercury.td.http.authentication=false in the run.bat as instructed in the KM741105.

rem Sun JVM memory allocation pool parameters. Modify as appropriate.
set JAVA_OPTS=%JAVA_OPTS% -XX:+UseParallelOldGC -XX:+UseCompressedOops -XX:+HeapDumpOnOutOfMemoryError
set JAVA_OPTS=%JAVA_OPTS% -Xms1536m -Xmx1536m -XX:MaxPermSize=256M
set JAVA_OPTS=%JAVA_OPTS% -Dcom.mercury.td.http.authentication=false
rem JPDA options. Uncomment and modify as appropriate to enable remote debugging.
rem set JAVA_OPTS=-classic -Xdebug -Xnoagent -Djava.compiler=NONE -Xrunjdwp:transport=dt_socket,address=8787,server=y,suspend=y %JAVA_OPTS%

rem Setup the java endorsed dirs
set JBOSS_ENDORSED_DIRS=%JBOSS_HOME%\lib\endorsed

echo ===============================================================================
echo.
echo   JBoss Bootstrap Environment
echo.
echo   JBOSS_HOME: %JBOSS_HOME%
echo.
echo   JAVA: %JAVA%
echo.
echo   JAVA_OPTS: %JAVA_OPTS%
echo.
echo   CLASSPATH: %JBOSS_CLASSPATH%
echo.
echo ===============================================================================

3. Added the line set JAVA_OPTS=%JAVA_OPTS% -Dcom.mercury.td.http.authentication=false in the InstallJbossService.bat as instructed in the KM741105.

rem Setup JBoss sepecific properties
set JBOSS_MIN_HEAP_SIZE=1536
set JBOSS_MAX_HEAP_SIZE=1536
set JBOSS_MAX_PERM_SIZE=256
set JAVA_OPTS=-Duser.timezone="GMT" -Dprogram.name=%PROGNAME% -Xms%JBOSS_MIN_HEAP_SIZE%m -Xmx%JBOSS_MAX_HEAP_SIZE%m -XX:MaxPermSize=%JBOSS_MAX_PERM_SIZE%M -server
echo .
echo .
echo .
echo .
echo .
echo   SERVICE_NAME: %SERVICE_NAME%
echo .
echo   PATH: %PATH%
echo .
echo .

After this ; these are the steps I performed:

Launch the command prompt as administrator; goto to C:\Users\All Users\HP\ALM\jboss\bin

Executed the below commands:

C:\Users\All Users\HP\ALM\jboss\bin>InstallJBossService.bat -default

C:\Users\All Users\HP\ALM\jboss\bin>InstallJbossService.bat -uninstall

C:\Users\All Users\HP\ALM\jboss\bin>InstallJbossService.bat -c default

After this I replayed the previously developed script which gave the forbidden errors ; this time the script replay did not prompt for any forbidden errors ; however I noticed that session authentication and project authentications failed.

I correlated them again as per the instructions provided in the  KM741105..

Now my ALM Login/Logout script is working fine 🙂 🙂

Thank you and Brother for helping in this.

Regards,

Srihari

QC and PC Support Team

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies
Cadet 2nd Class Cadet 2nd Class
Cadet 2nd Class

hello bro, is the above pasted is generation log? if yes, try without \r\nr in the boundary.

i believe it is recorded script, so please take the boundary from the genration logs.

Thanks.

Nan Raso

Thanks,
Nan Raso
0 Likes
Cadet 2nd Class Cadet 2nd Class
Cadet 2nd Class

Srihari,

Looks like you have the correlation done wrong.

Let me see if I can explain how it works:

1. Client goes to a page

2. Server responds with a HTTP response, including a dynamic value

3. Client request then uses the dynamic value it got from step 2 in this request as an authentication

4. Server always checks if the value recieved from step 3 from the client matches the value server sent out in step 2.

So when you record, all you are seeing is the step 3, and thats why the two scripts have different values.

The web_reg_save_param works by instructing VUGEN to save as a parameter, the specific value returned by server in step2. Note that VUGEN is recording requests and not responses, hence, your vugen script should have the web_reg_save_param just before the step1.

In the correlation you are attempting, you are trying to correlate step 3, which is why it fails.

What you should be doing is identifying in both the scripts, where the value is returned from the server in step 2. To do this use the generation log and search for the dynamic value. the first time you see this value should be in a response from the server. The request for this page should then be correlated by including the web_reg_save_param BEFORE the request.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

AJ

0 Likes
Knowledge Partner

Hi ArJ3N,

I am providing lenghty explaination ; please bare with me.

I am recording ALM 11.0 application using Vugen 11 Patch 4 as a Single Protocol Web[HTTP/HTML] script.

I provided below setting:

Application Type: Windows 32 Application

Program to Record:               C:\Users\svanumu\AppData\Local\HP\ALM-Client\usto-papp-pc010\ALM-Client.exe  

Program Arguments:      "C:\Users\svanumu\AppData\Local\HP\ALM-Client\usto-papp-pc010\ALM-Client.exe" TDtesttypes="C:\Users\svanumu\AppData\Local\HP\ALM-Client\usto-papp-pc010" AdditionalParams="Brand=PC&BrandDisplayName=Performance Center" ApplicationType="Mercury.TD.Client.UI.Core.Application,QCClient.UI.Core" ConfigurationFile="C:\Users\svanumu\AppData\Local\HP\ALM-Client\usto-papp-pc010\ALM-Client.exe" PrivatePath="3rdParty" URL="http://usto-papp-pc010:8080/qcbin"

Working Directory:  C:\Users\svanumu\AppData\Local\HP\ALM-Client\usto-papp-pc010\

Before the actual start of recording as per the articles KM213537,KM741105 and the attached ALM 11 Bench Mark Kit I have The authentication check for ALM/QC must be disabled in order to loadtest it.
The authentication is made with X-TD-ID that are calculated and exchanged server-side and client-side for each communication, the ActiveX responsible for generating this X-TD-ID is not replayed with LoadRunner, therefore we should disable the authentication. Even with the authentication disabled, the server will keep calculating and sending these X-TD-ID thus insuring valid loadtest results.

It was clearly mentioned that if we donot disable that authentication cheksum verification security setting we will recieve the 403 error.

My question is even after configuring this pre-requistie ; why am I recieving the forbidden error.

Say my first transaction is the load of the Home Page:

web_custom_request("TDAPI_GeneralWebTreatment",
  "URL=http://usto-papp-pc010:8080/qcbin/servlet/tdservlet/TDAPI_GeneralWebTreatment",
  "Method=POST",
  "TargetFrame=",
  "Resource=0",
  "RecContentType=application/octet-stream",
  "Referer=",
  "Snapshot=t1.inf",
  "Mode=HTML",
  "EncType=text/html; charset=UTF-8",
  "Body={\r\n"
  "0: \\0000001C\\0:conststr:GetServerSettings,\r\n"
  "1: \\0000002F\\0:conststr:74B9833A-C9F0-43C6-9C50-4E2FC4728D83,\r\n"
  "2: \"0:int:1\",\r\n"
  "3: \"0:int:-1\",\r\n"
  "4: \"0:conststr:\",\r\n"
  "5: \"0:int:-1\",\r\n"
  "6: \\0000006D\\0:conststr:{\r\n"
  "SERVER:\\0000002d\\http://usto-papp-pc010:8080/qcbin/wcomsrv.dll,\r\n"
  "client_machine:USTO334386\r\n"
  "}\r\n"
  ",\r\n"
  "7: \"65536:str:0\"\r\n"
  "}\r\n",
  LAST); 

When I am recording the it using Vugen below are the request headers and request body.

POST /qcbin/servlet/tdservlet/TDAPI_GeneralWebTreatment HTTP/1.1
Accept-Encoding: gzip
Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8
X-TD-ID: F7A7507CDAD1ED4FA504460B1D0D08EC5D007163AC24CE4BE3729476E4738EB4
User-Agent: TeamSoft WinInet Component
Host: usto-papp-pc010:8080
Content-Length: 322
Connection: Keep-Alive

{
0: \0000001C\0:conststr:GetServerSettings,
1: \0000002F\0:conststr:74B9833A-C9F0-43C6-9C50-4E2FC4728D83,
2: "0:int:1",
3: "0:int:-1",
4: "0:conststr:",
5: "0:int:-1",
6: \0000006D\0:conststr:{
SERVER:\0000002d\http://usto-papp-pc010:8080/qcbin/wcomsrv.dll,
client_machine:USTO334386
}
7: "65536:str:0"
}

During Recording below is the response header and its body.

HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Server: Apache-Coyote/1.1
X-Powered-By: Servlet 2.5; JBoss-5.0/JBossWeb-2.1
Set-Cookie: JSESSIONID=E10B7C29DC952444ADE6F4F18C09AF0E; Path=/qcbin; HttpOnly
Content-Encoding: gzip
Content-Type: application/octet-stream
Transfer-Encoding: chunked
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 06:48:19 GMT

<R,4559,X-TD-ID=9B85BBFB5F2BDA59554CFF8F0F49CFE874ECA9CA6290445699CDE64F2613718F>{
0:\00000f71\3944:str:{
FORCE_LOGIN_SSL_MODE:N,
LOGIN_SSL_PORT:443,
IS_SSPR_ENABLED:N,
LOGIN_METADATA&colon;\00000130\<LoginMetadata><ProjectType><Name>Standard</Name><DisplayName>Application Lifecycle Management</DisplayName><IsSingleProject>N</IsSingleProject></ProjectType><ProjectType><Name>LabManagement</Name><DisplayName>Lab Management</DisplayName><IsSingleProject>Y</IsSingleProject></ProjectType></LoginMetadata>,
EDITION:3,
DENIED_FEATURES:\00000154\{
0:\000000ab\REQ_TYPES,REQ_TRACEABILITY,QUALITY_PROJECT_MANAGEMENT,RBQM,SHARED_CUSTOMIZATION,EXTENSIONS,RELEASE_MGMT,BASELINES,CROSS_PROJECT_REPORTING,BUSINESS_PROCESS_MODELING,SHARING,
1:\0000004f\QUALITY_PROJECT_MANAGEMENT,SHARED_CUSTOMIZATION,CROSS_PROJECT_REPORTING,SHARING,
2:,
3:\00000025\QUALITY_PROJECT_MANAGEMENT,EXTENSIONS
},
BRAND:PC,
BRAND_DISPLAY_NAME:\00000012\Performance Center,
SERVER_ADDRESS:\00000021\USTO-PAPP-PC010.am.corp.amgen.com,
PERFORMANCE_MONITOR_CLIENT_CONFIGURATION:\00000b54\<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?><PerformanceMonitor active="true"><ClientPersistJob interval="3.0"/><Monitors><Monitor type="Client" name="ClientOperation" active="true" maxRecordNum="100000" maxRequestCountPerOwner="0" timeFrameLength="0"><Filters><Filter filterType="Custom" description="'Login' Operations Which Exceed 2 Minutes." checkOwnerExists="false"><StringField name="operation_data" value="Login|Authenticate"/><StringField name="operation_type" value="Button Clicked"/><IntegerField name="client_total_time" value="120000" operator="&gt;="/></Filter><Filter filterType="Custom" description="'Create Entity' Operations Which Exceed 2 Minutes." checkOwnerExists="false"><StringField name="operation_context" value=".*New.*"/><StringField name="operation_type" value="Button Clicked"/><StringField name="operation_data" value="OK|Submit"/><IntegerField name="client_total_time" value="120000" operator="&gt;="/></Filter><Filter filterType="Custom" description="'Paste' Operations Which Exceed 2 Minutes." checkOwnerExists="false"><StringField name="operation_data" value="Paste"/><IntegerField name="client_total_time" value="120000" operator="&gt;="/></Filter><Filter filterType="Custom" description="All Operations Which Exceed 5 Minutes." checkOwnerExists="false"><IntegerField name="client_total_time" value="300000" operator="&gt;="/></Filter></Filters><ExcludedFields/></Monitor><Monitor type="Client" name="ClientMethodCall" active="true" maxRecordNum="100000" maxRequestCountPerOwner="0" timeFrameLength="0"><Filters><Filter filterType="Custom" description="Calls to 'AnalysisItem.Execute'  Which Exceed 2 Minutes." checkOwnerExists="false"><StringField name="class_name" value="AnalysisItem"/><StringField name="method_name" value="Execute"/><IntegerField name="client_total_time" value="120000" operator="&gt;="/></Filter><Filter filterType="Custom" description="Calls to 'WorkflowScripter.Execute'  Which Exceed 2 Minutes." checkOwnerExists="false"><StringField name="class_name" value="WorkflowScripter"/><StringField name="method_name" value="Execute"/><IntegerField name="client_total_time" value="120000" operator="&gt;="/></Filter><Filter filterType="OwnerExists" description="Method Called in the Context of Operations Whose Data was Collected." checkOwnerExists="true"/></Filters><ExcludedFields/></Monitor><Monitor type="Client" name="ClientRequest" active="true" maxRecordNum="100000" maxRequestCountPerOwner="0" timeFrameLength="0"><Filters><Filter filterType="OwnerExists" description="Requests in the Context of Operations or Method Calls Whose Data was Collected." checkOwnerExists="true"/><Filter filterType="Custom" description="All Requests Which Exceed 5 Minutes." checkOwnerExists="false"><IntegerField name="client_total_time" value="300000" operator="&gt;="/></Filter></Filters><ExcludedFields/></Monitor></Monitors></PerformanceMonitor>,
SERVERCURRENTTIME:\00000013\2013-07-28 23:48:20,
DISABLE_PASSWORD_OTA_ENCRYPTION:N
},
1:\00000016\15:str:USTO-PAPP-PC010,
2:\000001fc\500:str:<ServerThread DB_TIME_COUNT="4" DB_TIME_MAX="2" SERVER_MACHINE_NAME="USTO-PAPP-PC010" DB_TIME_MIN="0" PROJECT="N/A" THREAD_ID="74B9833A-C9F0-43C6-9C50-4E2FC4728D83" FS_TIME_MIN="0" SERVER_START_TIME_MS="1375080500029" SERVER_TOTAL_TIME="12" FS_TIME_AVG="0" THREAD_TYPE="GetServerSettings" SERVER_CPU_TIME="15" FS_TIME_MAX="0" USER_NAME="N/A" FS_TIME_COUNT="0" PROJECT_SESSION_ID="-1" LOGIN_SESSION_ID="-1" THREAD_CATEGORY="FREC_REQUEST_CALL" SERVER_START_TIME="2013-07-28 23:48:20" DB_TIME_AVG="0" />,
3:"0:str:",
4:"0:pint:0"
}

During Replay below is the request header and request body.

POST /qcbin/servlet/tdservlet/TDAPI_GeneralWebTreatment HTTP/1.1
Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8
User-Agent: TeamSoft WinInet Component
Accept-Encoding: gzip
Accept: */*
Connection: Keep-Alive
Host: usto-papp-pc010:8080
Content-Length: 322

{
0: \0000001C\0:conststr:GetServerSettings,
1: \0000002F\0:conststr:74B9833A-C9F0-43C6-9C50-4E2FC4728D83,
2: "0:int:1",
3: "0:int:-1",
4: "0:conststr:",
5: "0:int:-1",
6: \0000006D\0:conststr:{
SERVER:\0000002d\http://usto-papp-pc010:8080/qcbin/wcomsrv.dll,
client_machine:USTO334386
}
7: "65536:str:0"
}

During Replay below is the response header and the response body.

HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden
Server: Apache-Coyote/1.1
X-Powered-By: Servlet 2.5; JBoss-5.0/JBossWeb-2.1
Set-Cookie: JSESSIONID=B6A742290A768992129488A888BC096E; Path=/qcbin; HttpOnly
Content-Type: text/html;charset=utf-8
Content-Length: 960
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 07:17:40 GMT

<html><head><title>JBoss Web/2.1.3.GA - Error report</title><style><!--H1 {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;color:white;background-color:#525D76;font-size:22px;} H2 {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;color:white;background-color:#525D76;font-size:16px;} H3 {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;color:white;background-color:#525D76;font-size:14px;} BODY {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;color:black;background-color:white;} B {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;color:white;background-color:#525D76;} P {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;background:white;color:black;font-size:12px;}A {color : black;}A.name {color : black;}HR {color : #525D76;}--></style> </head><body><h1>HTTP Status 403 - </h1><HR size="1" noshade="noshade"><p><b>type</b> Status report</p><p><b>message</b> <u></u></p><p><b>description</b> <u>Access to the specified resource () has been forbidden.</u></p><HR size="1" noshade="noshade"><h3>JBoss Web/2.1.3.GA</h3></body></html>

Here is the error message from the replay log, even if I am enable continue on error feature in the run time settings all the other requests are getting the same forbidden errors.

Starting action Action.
Action.c(3): Notify: Transaction "01_Home_Page_Load" started.
Action.c(5): Error -26628: HTTP Status-Code=403 (Forbidden) for "http://usto-papp-pc010:8080/qcbin/servlet/tdservlet/TDAPI_GeneralWebTreatment"  	[MsgId: MERR-26628]
Action.c(5): web_custom_request("TDAPI_GeneralWebTreatment") highest severity level was "ERROR", 960 body bytes, 281 header bytes  	[MsgId: MMSG-26388]
Action.c(5): Notify: Transaction "01_Home_Page_Load" ended with "Fail" status (Duration: 1.2389 Wasted Time: 0.5729).
Ending action Action.

I noticed that dynamic values were not returned from the server as a response for the first client request to further correlate it.

The doubt I have provided value of -Dcom.mercury.td.http.authentication=false in the JVM Option Number key of HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\HP
Application Lifecycle Management\Parameters’
  and restarted the "HP ALM Service" is it not the correct way to disable the authentication feature?

I strongly believe it is not a correlation issue; please advise your valuable thoughts onto this.

Regards,

Srihari

0 Likes
Knowledge Partner

Hi ArJ3N,

Finally I am able to resolve this issue 🙂

As suspected earlier the first request is NOT failing because of the correlation ; it is failing because of the authentication check which was enabled on the ALM Application Server.

Below are the steps I have performed in order to resolve this issue.

1. Edited the registry settings as specified in my previous post.

2.Added the line set JAVA_OPTS=%JAVA_OPTS% -Dcom.mercury.td.http.authentication=false in the run.bat as instructed in the KM741105.

rem Sun JVM memory allocation pool parameters. Modify as appropriate.
set JAVA_OPTS=%JAVA_OPTS% -XX:+UseParallelOldGC -XX:+UseCompressedOops -XX:+HeapDumpOnOutOfMemoryError
set JAVA_OPTS=%JAVA_OPTS% -Xms1536m -Xmx1536m -XX:MaxPermSize=256M
rem JPDA options. Uncomment and modify as appropriate to enable remote debugging.
rem set JAVA_OPTS=-classic -Xdebug -Xnoagent -Djava.compiler=NONE -Xrunjdwp:transport=dt_socket,address=8787,server=y,suspend=y %JAVA_OPTS%

rem Setup the java endorsed dirs
set JBOSS_ENDORSED_DIRS=%JBOSS_HOME%\lib\endorsed

echo.
echo.
echo.
echo   JAVA: %JAVA%
echo.
echo.
echo.

3. Added the line set JAVA_OPTS=%JAVA_OPTS% -Dcom.mercury.td.http.authentication=false in the InstallJbossService.bat as instructed in the KM741105.

rem Setup JBoss sepecific properties
set JBOSS_MIN_HEAP_SIZE=1536
set JBOSS_MAX_HEAP_SIZE=1536
set JBOSS_MAX_PERM_SIZE=256
set JAVA_OPTS=-Duser.timezone="GMT" -Dprogram.name=%PROGNAME% -Xms%JBOSS_MIN_HEAP_SIZE%m -Xmx%JBOSS_MAX_HEAP_SIZE%m -XX:MaxPermSize=%JBOSS_MAX_PERM_SIZE%M -server
echo .
echo .
echo .
echo .
echo .
echo   SERVICE_NAME: %SERVICE_NAME%
echo .
echo   PATH: %PATH%
echo .
echo .

After this ; these are the steps I performed:

Launch the command prompt as administrator; goto to C:\Users\All Users\HP\ALM\jboss\bin

Executed the below commands:

C:\Users\All Users\HP\ALM\jboss\bin>InstallJBossService.bat -default

C:\Users\All Users\HP\ALM\jboss\bin>InstallJbossService.bat -uninstall

C:\Users\All Users\HP\ALM\jboss\bin>InstallJbossService.bat -c default

After this I replayed the previously developed script which gave the forbidden errors ; this time the script replay did not prompt for any forbidden errors ; however I noticed that session authentication and project authentications failed.

I correlated them again as per the instructions provided in the  KM741105..

Now my ALM Login/Logout script is working fine 🙂 🙂

Thank you and Brother for helping in this.

Regards,

Srihari

QC and PC Support Team

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I.e. wrapper.java.additional.20=-Dcom.mercury.td.http.authentication=false

In C:\ProgramData\HP\ALM\wrapper\wrapper.conf

ALM login page is not displayed i.e. IE is stopped working.

Steps followed

• Configured conf
  • Copy ALM client parameters from Process Explorer
  • Open LR 11.5 or 12.02
  • New script -> Web HTTP/HTML
  • Click start recording – Enter ALM-Client. Exe path in program to record
  • Second value from Process Explorer
  • Select Windows application and Record option -> mapping filtering -> Socket level and winInet level data
  • Click ok
  • Click start recording
  • Started recording it open application
  • Now click on ALM desktop client.

Now IE stopped working. (i.e. not responding)

Pl let me know

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.