Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

How to Encrypt URL in LoadRUnner Using AES or 3DES Encryption

Hi,

I have Decrypted URL, I need to send the Encrypted URL using AES or 3DES Encryption.

For Ex: below is my URL

https://api.testpivot.com/eDel/searchdocs?client_id=50641&seckey=consumer_id=227726298||user_id=TestLoadRunnerVAN||doc_type=VAN1000||client_id=50641||datetime=2017-02-10 21:36:01||&req_type=XML&returndoc=Y

Need to Encrypt Only "client_id=50641&seckey=consumer_id=227726298||user_id=TestLoadRunnerVAN||doc_type=VAN1000||client_id=50641||datetime=2017-02-10 21:36:01" in URL Using AES or 3DES Encryption.

Please help me out.

Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

Re: How to Encrypt URL in LoadRUnner Using AES or 3DES Encryption

Hello,

One possible way is implement your own AES or 3DES Encryption interface and export it in a dll.

Then in C script, you can use lr_load_dll to load that dll and call the exported functions in the dll to do the encryption.

Regards,

Bingle(LoadRunner R&D)

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.