Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

How to Find License of LoadRunner , history of licenses installed and usage of various protocols

Jump to solution

How to Find License of LoadRunner , history of licenses installed and usage  of various protocols  and logs 

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: How to Find License of LoadRunner , history of licenses installed and usage of various protocol

Jump to solution

Hi

If this is the same machine you've always used, the license utility should show you all that was installed on this machine.

if you are referring to previous license purchases on different machines, this is something your local sales representative can assist you with. you will need to provide them with your account information and they can locate this information for you.

Thanks,

Lior

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: How to Find License of LoadRunner , history of licenses installed and usage of various protocol

Jump to solution

Hi

Launch the LoadRunner License Utility (search for it in your installed LoadRunner server programs menu).

this will provide you with the information you need.

Thanks,

Lior

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Jump to solution

HI AvniLior,

I have seen that the utility gives me the installed licenses list i mean protocols , but is there a way I can trace what  all protocols i had used till date ??

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi

If this is the same machine you've always used, the license utility should show you all that was installed on this machine.

if you are referring to previous license purchases on different machines, this is something your local sales representative can assist you with. you will need to provide them with your account information and they can locate this information for you.

Thanks,

Lior

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.. Trusted Contributor..
Trusted Contributor..

Jump to solution

Hello Team, 

Do you have any update on this thread?

Please respond to us back in case you have any doubt on this topic.

Regards

Gean

0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor

Jump to solution

Hi Gean,

All installed licenses can be found in file %programdata%HP\LoadRunner\data\LRKey.txt

To check license usage, you need to unzip and copy attached file to <LR_DIR>\dat.
Then after the test scenario finished,  LicenseLog.txt will be generated under %temp%., with the requested data. 

I hope that answer your question,

Dikla.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.