Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

How to Integrate LoadRunner 12.53 with Selenium Eclipse

Hi guys 

Can we Integrate LoadRunner 12.53 with Selenium Eclipse in window 10 ?

If so please let me know the steps to integrate them.

0 Likes
30 Replies
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

the error has gone and i got another error.while i was converting script and given selected file and click on convert i got "file extension is not allowed" here i have selected notepad.what file extension i will give.i have deveoped script in eclipse with junit.can u guide me what extension can i give.waiting for your reply.

loadrunner version: microfocus loadrunner 12.60 vugen script converter.please find below error screenshot.

i could not find help for vugen script converter.can u add that one also.i am strucking with this.

\waitign for your reply.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor

help doc for VuGenScriptConverter

https://admhelp.microfocus.com/pc/en/12.60-12.62/online_help/Content/PC/Run-JUnit-test.htm,

Regarding the file extension, you can convert a .jar or .class file.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

i have succesfful converted the script with u r instrucitions and i cant understand below line.can u give me inforamton on what jUnit path and the dependent jars can i going to give

2)how i will give run time settings (can i give after script conversion?)

content: 

Before running the converted VuGen scripts, make sure to update the Runtime Settings > Java Environment Settings > Classpath of the Vuser group, with the JUnit path and the dependent jars.  - 3) here u mean edit the above runtime settings in performance center?

give me the answers for above 3.waitign for your reply.

0 Likes
Highlighted

go to the converted script folder, find default.cfg, there's a section called "JavaVM:Options",

below that, there's a key named "Java_Env_ClassPath", and some classpath/dependencies already added.

you can add/modify as per your needs.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

after converting script ,i have open the script (script is in zip format). and try to open it in vugen then i got "unsupported protocal error".does it mean that tool is not converting script properly?

2)i have selected class file  while converting .if script is not converting what is the solution to convert the script through vugen script generator.

and also give me reply for my previous post.

waiting for your reply.

Regards

ven

0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

actullay i have developed script in eclipse.i have followed steps in this video(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HyFhgTLKWw) and  i have followed the steps in this video to develop the script.after when i click devopsvuser->sample demo(1st option) script run sucessfully.i have some qureies.while converting script 

1)what file can i take and convert(file extension)

2) after can i add run time settings and also add below.

Before running the converted VuGen scripts, make sure to update the Runtime Settings > Java Environment Settings > Classpath of the Vuser group, with the JUnit path and the dependent jars. For more details on runtime settings, Configure runtime settings. -3) here wat junit path and dependant jars can i added.

please answer 3 questions.waitign for your reply.

according to screenshot script is converted but when i open same in vugen  or open the same it is not working.let me know how it wil work?

please go through the screenshots then u can understand my quiries.first query is why vugen is not open after converting through tool(here i can select class file)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

pleaese reply me my prwvious quiries.please reply to that.waiting.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

please give me reply asap.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Hi

i have added .class file  and convert the script .after converted the script i got sucessful message and file has converted into zip format.but when i open the vugen file(.usr) i got "could not load script the script is based on an unsupported protocol." .can u give me the solution how i can resolve it.give me the reply asap.

please find the attached screenshot.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

hi 

anybody can reply me on previous query.

Hi

i have added .class file  and convert the script .after converted the script i got sucessful message and file has converted into zip format.but when i open the vugen file(.usr) i got "could not load script the script is based on an unsupported protocol." .can u give me the solution how i can resolve it.give me the reply asap.

please find the attached screenshot.

Waiting for your reply.

Regards

ven

0 Likes
Highlighted

vugen not support the converted script. you can run it in controller.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Right now i am working on selenium conversion with lr 12.55.my automation selenium scripts are developed with maven tool with cucumber(BDDframework) .my question here i2

1) is it possible to run the selnium script (which has developed with MAVEN tool  (wtih cucumber)with loadrunner? (previously i have read that it  is not possible(post read in microfocus group) - confirm me the same?

for above go through screenshot and let me know answer

2) is devopsplugin is avaliable(which i will use in eclipse) in loadrunner 12.55 version?(i have read that additional components with 12.55 will be avaliabel for vsts only) - confirm me the same.

Answer above quesitons.waiting for your reply.

regards

ven

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.