Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

How to Integrate LoadRunner 12.53 with Selenium Eclipse

Hi guys 

Can we Integrate LoadRunner 12.53 with Selenium Eclipse in window 10 ?

If so please let me know the steps to integrate them.

0 Likes
30 Replies
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

please reply on my previous mail and give  me any alternative solution for 1st point and reply asap.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Hi 

Can u reply me on my previous mail and also i have  also query.

1) without Maven can we convert script (which is developed with maven(selenium script) in loadrunner?if yes.how.and what is the mening for below.

"Main thing you need to keep in mind is that LR doesn't support Maven or similar tools. So, in order to allow LR to recognise Selenium and/or JUnit tests, you need to add corresponding JARs to Eclipse Classpath manually." - here  i need " In order to allow LR to recognise Selenium and/or JUnit tests, you need to add corresponding JARs to Eclipse Classpath manually." - what is the meaning of this words.why i am askign is my automation scripts are developed with maven.

waiting for your quick reply.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Hi 

ihave small query.currently i am working on poc for "Converting selenium scripts into Loadrunner and then run the same script in performance center".currenlty our automation team developed selenium script with "Cucumber" framework(BDD). As we are aware that loadrunner doesnot support "Maven" Tool so here my quesiton is loadrunner will support "Cucumber" framework? Let me know?(as my automation script is devleoped with cucumber).

Waiting for your reply.Please treat it as high priority.

Note: screenshot is attached.

Regards

ven

0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Hi 

currently i am working on poc for "Converting selenium scripts into Loadrunner and then run the same script in performance center".currenlty our automation team developed selenium script with "Cucumber" framework(BDD).

1st question: As we are aware that loadrunner doesnot support "Maven" Tool ,so here my quesiton is loadrunner will support "Cucumber" framework? Let me know?(as my automation script is devleoped with cucumber).

2) if it is possible(I.E. Loadrunner supports cucumber so how can i copy the entire code  from eclicpseto Loadrunner javavuser in vugen(please refere screenshot)(u can see AACT)Member code (ex: line no 6(given open tab navigation applicaiton to line no 29.(logout from 3q profile)  - so i will copy line 6 to 24. (here my intention is i have directly copy the code from eclipse and  paste it in javavuser vugen and edit the code and save the script then run in controller.) - how can i do that (previously i have copied entire code in eclipse which is developed with junit, but no this code seems it is developed with cucumber with BDD.

Please answer above 2 questions.waiting for your reply.

Note: screenshot is attached.

Regards

ven

0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

please  anybody will give me the reply asap.please treat it as high priority.

Regards

suresh.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Hi Please give me reply on below questions.

st question: As we are aware that loadrunner doesnot support "Maven" Tool ,so here my quesiton is loadrunner will support "Cucumber" framework? Let me know?(as my automation script is devleoped with cucumber).

2) if it is possible(I.E. Loadrunner supports cucumber so how can i copy the entire code  from eclicpseto Loadrunner javavuser in vugen(please refere screenshot)(u can see AACT)Member code (ex: line no 6(given open tab navigation applicaiton to line no 29.(logout from 3q profile)  - so i will copy line 6 to 24. (here my intention is i have directly copy the code from eclipse and  paste it in javavuser vugen and edit the code and save the script then run in controller.) - how can i do that (previously i have copied entire code in eclipse which is developed with junit, but no this code seems it is developed with cucumber with BDD.

please reply above and i am waiting for your reply for the past 2 days.please treat it as high priority.

Regards

suresh

0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

any body can give me the reply on my previous post.

waiting for reply for couple of days.

Regards

ven

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.