Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

How to Upload attachments in Truclient Protocol. Upload pop up window is not recording.

How to Upload an attachments in Truclient Protocol. Upload pop up window is not recording. My Script is recording until i click on Browse button after the Pop-up window open to browse it's stopped recording.

Please help here to how to set the path to attach a PDF.

Tags (1)
0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Re: How to Upload attachments in Truclient Protocol. Upload pop up window is not recording.

Hi,

TruClient supports the standard upload of file (out of the box) in case the code is directly specified.

Recently we've encountered with widgets that hide this code and we are working on a solution. In most cases we are able to provide javascript code to perform the operation.

To further assist, we will need a snapshot of the page and a script.

If there is a problem sharing them through the community, I would suggest to open a support case and comment that R&D is interested in this issue.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: How to Upload attachments in Truclient Protocol. Upload pop up window is not recording.

Which browser are you using?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

I also have a problem with a TruClient script: when I recording script, a download browser pop-up (an image of the fact below) appears and I must to open or save it for continue.
but no options can open the window and resolve the probelm.

Can you help me?

Thanks a lot

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi,

Specifically for PDF files it is recommended to see if the "Verify PDF step" works for you. If you can get the file name from the DOM using "Get Property from Object" or "Evaluate JavaScript on Object" you will be to feed the Verify PDF step with the file URL and that will allow you to download the file without being forced to face the browser download dialog.

Regards,
Shlomi

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.