New Ranks & Badges For The Community!
Notice something different? The ranks and associated badges have gone "Star Fleet". See what they all mean HERE
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

How to add additional JMS details?

I try to call the ESB queue from the vugen using jms_send_message_queue on webservice protocol. For this, I entered JMS queue details on JMS-Advanced Run time settings.

While execution from vugen, It throws following java exception:

"com.sonicsw.mf.comm.InvokeTimeoutException: Domain1.DIRECTORY SERVICE:ID=DIRECTORY SERVICE - invoke()"

While I execute from vugen, It is trying to invoke the default domain Domain1 and failed to invoke, because we are not using default domain. We have a specific demain in the ESB. For this, I should set the domain name property "com.sonicsw.jndi.mfcontext.domain" in the JMS-Advanced Run time settings. But there is no option available to type Domain name in the JMS-Advanced Run time settings. I attached the screenshot of JMS-Advanced Run time settings window.

Please send me, how to add this additional settings (Domain name)?

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Does any one know solution to this ?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hello,

which LoadRunner/PC version are you using?

Please elaborate so we can understand the scope of your question.
The original post is about 6 years old, and the produts have gone through major changes in that time.

Thanks in advance,

Gil

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.