Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

How to add multiple actions and rename them in loadrunner 12.50

Hi, I am tring to add multiple actions and rename them in loadrunner using truclient-web... but i am unable to do this. Please help me out.

Regards,

Manju

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
New Member.

Re: How to add multiple actions and rename them in loadrunner 12.50

You should see a small Icon on top of the page (Script Develop/Interactive mode) just besides Action Drop Down. Click on that icon and it will take you to a new pop up window where you should be able to add multiple actions and rename accordingly

Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Hi,

Please go to Developer mode and choose the "Run Logic" Tab to rename the Action  in Argument section.

Regards,

Raghul M

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi Raghul,

Actions can be added or modified only from Manage Actions dialog. Run Logic tab allows controlling the run logic with existing actions.

See attached screenshot

Thanks,

Shlomi

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.