Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

How to attach Certificates & how to add a security exception for a url in loadrunner?

Mod Message: This post was moved from a legacy inactive Topic. Refer the link below for the original topic:

• Application Performance Mgt > Application Perf Mgmt (BAC / BSM) Practitioners Forum >

Error -27737: The certificate index value (1) is bigger than the maximum possible value

===========================xx=================xx================================

Hi,

I was facing the same issue. when i am using chorme it is working fine , but having certficate issue in mozilla and I.E. Someone , please explain me about certificates , how to attach it? Also, can i add a security exception for a url in loadrunner (in develop scipt mode we can do it easily, but that will be used only once , that also in develop script mode, but that won't be useful for replay). 

Thanks & Best Regards

Vishal

Tags (1)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

Re: How to attach Certificates & how to add a security exception for a url in loadrunner?

Hi,

Which protocol are you using?

Regards,

Bingle

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Re: How to attach Certificates & how to add a security exception for a url in loadrunner?

Hi,

I am using Truclient: Loadrunner 12.50.

Best Regards

Vishal

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi,

Please check TruClient troubleshooting webinar around the 30th minute. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HS9iO5Orkk&t=837s

This post is also relevant: /t5/LoadRunner-Practitioners-Forum/SSL-Certificate-Exceptions-in-AJAX-TruClient/td-p/5384071

Regards,

Shlomi

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.