Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

How to change proxy settings for VuGen according to the IE settings?

I am trying to record user actions from a certain website inside a secured local network. I am able to access this site via IE (Version 11) and FF (Version 45) when some proxy settings are set as follows:

IE_settings.png

I tried to set the same settings inside the VuGen Client under

VuGen > Replay > Run-Time Settings > Load > Browser 

as follows:

LR_settings.png

but what to put into the text field? I tried the IP adresses associated with the proxy server I found in the IE settings, but it did not work. How to fix this problem, so that I can access the web-site using TruClient, and to record some user-actions?

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: How to change proxy settings for VuGen according to the IE settings?

Found the answer:

The settings for LoadRunner are not intuitive. You have to change 'special' settings fpr TruClient to be found under

Tools > TruClient General Settings > Browser Settings > Common Settings > Proxy Selection > Activate 'User automatic configuration script' (without any other data inserted).

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.